Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Nothing can and nothing will ever will..

"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~ Romans 8:38-39



How can I forget this scripture? It used to be my life verse. I apologize that I haven't updated my blog for quite sometime. I have my reasons. I didn't think that I was in the right mind or shape to spread inspirations. I was at the lowest point of my spiritual life. I have abandoned Him so that I thought I didn't deserve Him and He couldn't possibly want me anymore. So, I will just let it be. However, I am wrong. I was reminded of this scripture by someone very dear to me and I couldn't believe how I could forget this verse. I know that I don't deserve Him. None of us does. But He is God and He is love.

I will be back, real soon...pray for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home