Monday, December 15, 2003

You are there

Thank you Jesus for what You have done for me & for being who You are



Jesus, The day before I was born again
You have died for my sins
You were there
The day after I was born again, You came to me
You watched me in my every step
You helped me through my pains
You supplied me with every thing I needed
You blessed me with all the joy within me
You were there
Jesus, You are my joy
You are my love
You are my happiness
You are my peace
You are my every thing
Every step I make, You are always there with me
Making sure I know what I do
Helping me making the right decision
Jesus, You've been there all along
What else can I ask for
I am truly grateful the day You became a part of me

~Kristy Kusuma~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home