Friday, January 09, 2004

God is The Same, Everywhere..



Well, He is. No matter where we are, He is still God. But then, since I've been home, He seems very far away. The problem is not with Him. It's me. I did not look for Him, I did not even try. Why? Because I am home with my family who is not Christians and the environment is just different. I do feel guilty, all the time. I kept saying I will read my bible tomorrow. But I never did.

Somehow, it is easier if you are in a Christian environment to be faithful to Him. I haven't got any chance to go to church since I left US and I am looking forward to this Sunday. I really need to do something, but I guess I am too weak. In US, most of my friends are Christians and I am always surrounded by then. Hence, it is easy to keep control of myself and my relationship with Him. Now that I am home, there is a lot of things to do with my family and I can't manage to spare some time for Him.

I wonder if it's just me or someone else has the same experience? I do feel guilty. Every night I keep apologizing to Him. I know He loves me, but can I abuse His grace, His love, and His mercy?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home