Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Lord's Promise

God says:
"Because he has set his love upon Me,
therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high,
because he has known My name.

He shall call upon Me,
and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him,
and show him My salvation."

~Psalm 91:14-6

***
Isn't it comforting to know that He promises us all these things? To know that He will do these things for us, despite everything, is unthinkable. He will always be there for us. What we need to do is just trust on Him. Trust Him for everything, because He has a plan for us, for all of us. I know you are still disappointed right now, but just trust on Him and you will see Him at work.
He loves you, and I do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home