Tuesday, March 08, 2005

PRAISE THE LORD!

"PRAISE the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
While I live I will praise the Lord;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
I WILL extol You, my God, O King,
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.
Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts,
And I will declare Your greatness.
They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness,
And shall sing of Your righteousness.
The Lord is gracious and full of compassion,
Slow to anger and great in mercy.
The Lord is good to ALL,
And His tender mercies are over all His works.
The Lord preserves all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.
My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord,
And all flesh shall bless His holy name
Forever and ever."
From Psalm 145 and 146.
***

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the earth praise His name. Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice.
Come on everybody, let's praise the Lord with me! For God is good and His mercy endures forever. Oh, how He loves you and me.
Be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home