Friday, December 03, 2004

My Prayer

"Teach me Your way, O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name.
I will praise You, O Lord my God,
with all my heart,
And I will glorify Your name forevermore.
For great is Your mercy toward me,
And You have delivered my soul
from the depths of Sheol."

~Psalm 86:11-13~

*****

How good it is to be in the Lord's presence? How good it is to be in His mercy and goodness, to do what He wants us to do? How good it is to please our merciful Lord? How good it is to just surrender our all and let Him lead our way? You do know that He wants nothing but the best for us right? There may be time when you will be having a lot of trials and tribulations. But think big instead of being too wrapped up with your current situation. Know that God has a purpose in letting you in all those situations. Listen carefully, analyze your situation and learn what you are supposed to by being in those situations. Always remember that He will bring you through it. Even better, He will guide you through it. You are never alone. He promises that He will never leave you nor forsake you. After all, He does love us.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home