Saturday, September 06, 2003

God's Love

"Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits..." ~Psalms 103:1-2



Greetings everyone! Praise the Lord for another day. Thank God for all His grace, mercy, and love.
There is a passage in a book that I am currently reading that I would love to share.

"The Lord cares so much for His children that every time one of them cries He sends an angel to hold that person in his arms and bring comfort to him. The people never realize this, of course, but it happens just the same. God has also created all of his angels with so much love, that every person has a special guardian angel who guards him or her because he has so much love for that individual that he petitioned Father for the job of guarding him from his birth."
Excerpts from: He Came to Set the Captives Free by Rebecca Brown, MD.




What a mighty God we serve. His love is abundant for us. I feel very grateful and blessed after I read that passage. I realize that even though we feel lonely, even though we are all alone, even though our friends abandon us, we still have Jesus who lives inside our heart. He is always there with us. He watches every step of our lives and He has a never ending supply of love, peace, mercy, strength, and grace. I knew that I have made the right decision when I decided to surrender my life to Him. What about you? How do you feel knowing the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home