Saturday, September 13, 2003

Give a Kind Word



Do you know a heart that hungers
For a word of love and cheer?
There are many such about us;
It may be that one is near.
Look around you, if you find it
Speak the word that's needed so,
And your own heart may be strengthened
By the help that you bestow.
Never think kind words are wasted,
Bread on waters cast are they.
And it may be we shall find them
Coming back to us, some day.
Coming back when sorely needed,
In a time of sore distress,
So, my friend, let's give them freely;
Gift and giver God will bless.

~ Author Unknown~
from: Quick Inspirations



What a wonderful world it would be if we all show to other people how we care about them. It always makes me feel good knowing that I have made a difference in someone else's lives. I am so grateful that God have put me in their paths. I would take all the opportunities I have to let the glory of God shines in this world. You didn't know what a difference your smile or your kind words will do to other people. You didn't know what they have gone through. Whatever you do, don't hurt someone else's feeling because you will be the one who end up feel worse than the person. We are created as God's image. God is love, so why can we give a little love we have to others? Spread the love and let there be peace on earth. I love all of you. Whenever you feel down, remember there is someone here who cares about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home