Saturday, November 15, 2003

Thank God for You

"The memory of the righteous will be a blessing." ~ Proverbs 10:7



God wants you to be the kind of person others enjoy thinking about. Through the example of your life and the testimony of your faith, thoughts of you will bring a smile to the hearts of others.



He will bless your life in such a way that a sweet remembrance of you will remain with others even after you are gone.



How great is the prayer, how rich is the meaning. How full is the gratefulness of those who say, "I thank God for you!"

~Roy Lessin~



I thank God for my spiritual mother. I thank God that He sends her as my angel, to guide my way through the darkness. I thank God for my family and most importantly, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home